Monday, June 11, 2012

Thulp


MiSh -mAsh has been neglected and I plan to change that.

I was looking at the photos on my phone and I found most of them were about the food I ate at restaurants, cafes , anywhere outside my home which was not cooked in my kitchen so I've decided to let you delight in the food and places I find so delightful that I have to whip out my Sony Ericsson Xperia and snap away madly . So enjoy and maybe if you're in the hood you'll make it a point to go check  it out yourself.    
Cafe Thulp - 998, 1st Main, Koramangala 1st Block, Bangalore 560034.  (Near Wipro Park)
Red and Black. local artists' work and ads of events find a place here, I like that.   
I like the Manga graphics which decorate the space. They have specials and Monday is a holiday.   
While you wait for the food you can learn to fly, but I usually make other origami stuff which I leave at the table. They also have board games and books to flip through while you wait for your order to be served. 
I always order the Moo with bacon and cheese.Next time I should be a bit more adventurous, maybe try one of the specials. Shredded table mat is evidence of my origami abilities.
That was a Moo with cheese. The jalapenos are great.

Neither Thulp nor Sony Ericsson paid for the meal. 

1 comment:

  1. Super bright atmosphere! The burger looks like it was good. What sorts of specials did they have?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis